Thursday, November 27, 2008

Review: Make Up For Ever Aqua Eyes Collection

-Bronze 10L (metallic bronze)
- Purple 11L (metallic purple)
- Turquoise 7L (light turquiose sheen)
- Mat Black 0L (black)
- Iridescent Navy Blue 3L (navy blue sheen)

The set of MUFE Aqua Eyes Collection is available at Sephora for $35USD/$38CAD.

I love this set of eyeliner pencils. I'm not a pencil user (I prefer gel liners a la fluidline), because I have extremely oily lids and pencil liners smudge like mad on me. These did not budge AT ALL. I was amazed. They are creamy and emolient enough to just glide on, and once set, they will not budge until you take them off.
Bonus: If you work with it before it sets, you can use it as an eyeshadow or create a smokey look by smudging it -- but work fast -- once set, again... it will not budge!

No comments: