Wednesday, February 25, 2009

TAG: What I'm Using Right Now

I got this off of fafinettex3's blog -- I'm procrastinating from midterm studies...

HAIR
Shampoo - Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration"

Conditioner - Herbal Essences "Hello Hydration"

Hair Mask - Garnier Fructis Instant Melting Masque

Styling Products - I don't like to put products in my hair.. but when i do: Joico heat protectant, Tresemme curl activator Spray and Samy Fat Hair hairspray

BODY
Body Wash - Olay Body Wash (the one with the Purple moisturizing butter)

Body Moisturizer - Vaseline Deep Conditioning Lotion in Cocoa Butter

Anti Perspirent - Soft & Dri Pulse

Fake Tan - I don't like to tan (i even try my best to stay out of the sun during the summer)

FACE
Makeup Remover - Clinique Take the Day off and rinse-off eye make up solvent

Cleanser - Garnier Gel Cleanser in "Fresh"

Exfoliator - Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Scrub

Mask - Queen Helene's Mint Julepe Mask

MAKEUP
Primer - Quo Primer or Bare Escentuals Prime Time

Foundation - MAC Studio Sculpt NC25 (matched incorrectly!! ARGGHH hate shade hunting!)

Concealer - MAC Studio Sculpt Concealer NW25 (which is matched to me incorrectly!! GGRRR)

Powder - Select Sheer Pressed NC30

Blush - I switch it up a lot... but i've been reaching for Nars Orgasm and Beauty Powder Blush in Eversun more frequently

Bronzer - MSF in So Ceylon or Bronzing Powder in Refined Golden

Highlighter - MSF in Redhead

Eyebase - UDPP

Eyeshadow - MAC Smokey AND Cool Eyes Palettes from the past holiday collection

Eyeliner - MAC fluidline in Blacktrack

Curler - Shu Uemura

Mascara - MAC dazzlelash, Covergirl's Lash Blast and L'Oreal Double Extend Beauty Tubes

Lipstick - Lavendar Whip or Viva Glam V

Gloss - Cremesheen Glass in Boybait or Lustreglass in Love Nectar

Nail Varnish - I don't really paint my nails cuz I bite them... but when i do... I only ever use OPI "Yoga-ta Get This Blue!"

No comments: