Sunday, December 05, 2010

Monthly Favourites: November 2010

Face:
None this month

Eyes:
Stila Smudgepot (Grey): This stuff is awesome -- I have yet to use it as a shadow or a base, but only as a liner -- it does not budge for several hours. My all time fave is still MAC's Fluidline, but smudgepot is a close second behind (even though it lasts longer than fluidline). I love the grey colour - it's dark enough to line, but not so dark that's it's harsh for the day time. I rarely line my eyes black for a daytime look now -- I like to reserve it for night time for more drama. I also have the Smudgepot in Bronze, but I have yet to try it out yet.

Bobbi Brown Corrector (Peach): I have moved away from the "two shades lighter than your foundation" method of concealing under eye circles. Peach is the perfect shade for me to neutralize the blue under my eyes, but also warm enough to really brighten up the area. It's nice and creamy, but can get cakey and crease if too much is used. Using just enough in the blue-est area of the eye has been the best method for me, then set with my regular pressed (studio select) powder -- voila!

Lips:
Vaseline: Tried, tested and true -- use it every night before bed and wake up to nice soft lips. Especially nice, now that the air is so dry... ugh... which is why i have no favourite face products this month... the dry air has really dried up my skin, making all foundation/face products gross looking...

No comments: