Sunday, December 14, 2008

Pur Minerals

Attention to all Canadians:

Pur Minerals is now exclusively available at Shoppers Drugmarts.
I have personally never tried their products but I've always wanted to. They are a little pricey so i never took the plunge to order off of their website. But now I can finally give them a try!!! I LOVE Bare Escentuals... but it's WAY too expensive... i LOVE Everyday Minerals but it makes me break out =( So i hope Pur Minerals can be the perfect mineral foundaton for me so i can stop searching =)

http://www.purminerals.com/

Shoppers is currently offering their starter kit which includes:

The Chisel Brush (retails $22USD)
Universal Marble Powder (retails $13.50USD)
Mineral Glow (retails $13.50USD)
4-in-1 Mineral Make-up with SPF15 (retails $16.50)

total $65.5USD (and that's BEFORE SHIPPING and converting to Canadian dollars!!!!)

so you get $65USD+ worth of products for only $38 CAD =)

No comments: