Friday, February 19, 2010

February Haul pt. 1

A few weeks ago I was walking along bloor near Yorkville and wanted to spend a little money... I decided to walk in Sephora (of course) and do a little browsing... I came across the (last) gift set [above] and since I knew it was on sale, I took it to the counter to get a price-check. Eureka!!! It WAS on sale! For only $25CAD!!!!!!!!! That's INSANE!!! I'm not going to lie... I have absolutely no interest in any of the products in there. The only reason why I bought this without thinking twice was for the UDPP XL! The normal sized UDPP retails at $22CAD already... so for a bottle that has 60% more product for only $3 more?? STEAL!

I picked up my birthday gift from Sephora -- this is the third year doing so, for me. The first time I got a Bliss body butter, last year was a sephora brand shower gel... I must say this year is pretty awesome, with a mascara, eye liner and shadow. I have yet to try any of the items though....

A few steps down the street, I HAD to step into MAC... I also HAD to walk out with SOMETHING... presenting: MAC RED (satin finish)... I realized that I didn't have a "good red" in my collection... I have a lot of berry shades and hot pinks.. but not really a SIREN RED.... It's super pretty... just don't know when I'd ever get the chance to use it... haha


4 comments:

helen said...

no lady gaga or cindy lauper?

Babybubblz said...

that's a steal!! i would soo buy it just because it's so marked down :P

NIKI said...

Chya! Love those deals! The Sephora on Bloor is my fave to go to, I find it the least busy, especially during the week.

Jenn @ So Very Fabulous said...

What a great deal on that Urban Decay set! I've heard that mascara that comes in the set is good as well, and I love the 24/7 liners!