Tuesday, January 20, 2009

de-bottling of UDPP



So we all have a love-hate relationship with UDPP... love the product... HATE the packaging.....
I finally received my empty lipgloss pens in the mail today (www.starsmakeuphaven.com)...
... and with Enkoremakeup/Koren's method I got to it....
Just the top alone filled one pen....

I had trouble getting the product out from the very bottom...


THREE pens later... I STILL had more product left.... it wasn't enough for a 4th pen... so I used an empty, 5-gram sample jar... I actually thought about sucking it up and throwing it away... but I don't want to give Urban Decay the satisfaction lol so.. even if it dries up in a couple of days.. i want to at least get a couple of uses out of it (from the jar)...
Koren managed to fit everything into only 2 pens.. i don know how he did it O_O
Gosh... that was annoying... but glad i got all the product out... this will last me for a very very very very long time...

No comments: