Monday, January 26, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!

I just wanted to wish all of those who are celebrating the Lunar New Year -- well.. HAPPY NEW YEAR! =)
I'm once again swamped with school work - midterms/papers.. so I am unable to update here as well as create new videos... I have been asked to film an updated collection video as well as (i know this has been requested since the summer) my shoe collections video.. i'm just really putting that one off cuz i have so many that it will take me FOREVER to take a pic of each pair then editing it all together.. i'm dreading it =P

Anyway... keep checking back anyhow, because you never know when i'll be updating and what i'll be talking about =)

BTW: Who's excited about the new duo mineralized blushes??? I AM!!! I was never captivated by mineralized blushes by MAC -- i don't own any... so these will be my first! woop

No comments: