Monday, December 07, 2009

Quick Update and Christmas Wish List

Ok... so I was hoping to blog a bit more now that classes are over and that I'm "only" studying for exams... except the stress of exams have gotten to me. So here I am... one more post until the END of my exams (Dec 17th)... it's so close... yet soooooooooo far away!!!! =*(
I still need to post the IMATS pics that Kristine sent me too >_< baahhh
This has got to be the most stressful semester of my university career.... and I cannot wait until it's OVER!!!!!

To take the stress off a tad... I was daydreaming up a list of items I want for Christmas (and most likely will end up getting for and from myself rather than from friends lol)... here goes:

in no particular order....

* George Foreman Grill
* Conair Sound Therapy Relaxation System
* Mall/MAC/Sephora/Holts/Chapters Gift Card
* CHI Hair Straightener
* Jurlique Hand Cream
* NARS Funny Face lipstick
* YSL Rouge Volupte #9 and #13
* MUFE Flash Palette
* Gym membership
* Complete Sex and the City DVD Box set
* Micro SD Memory Card (4gb)
* WASGIJ Puzzle
* Lush: Bathbombs, emotibombs, shower jellies

3 comments:

Donna Marie said...

Hi Sandy! Did you go to the MAC Warehouse sale?

bunee said...

george foreman grill !! its on my wishlist too ! mmmmmm paninis !

Stephanie said...

keep it up! :)
it's almost over! :D