Sunday, August 23, 2009

FOTD: Neutrals

Went out last night for one of my besties' birthday. This was my first night out in MONTHS and I was stressing over what to put on my face lol. I settled with something safe -- neutrals (plus I thought it would work best with my green contacts -- Geo Angel Green). I have been so out of practice with my make-up application (MONTHS!!!!!) that I wasn't happy with it AT ALL... the blending is horrible... but that's ok.. I have two more weeks off before school starts again to practice some.
I apologize for the lack of posts... I'm such a horrible blogger. I promised more posts once school was over, but it's been so long that I've gotten such a lengthy break that I've been out almost every night catching up with friends and just enjoying my time off. Sorry -_-.


*All MAC products unless otherwise specified*


FACE
* Philip's Milk of Magnesia
* Urban Decay PerfectComplexion
* Studio Fix Fluid NW25
* Studio Select Pressed Powder NC30

CHEEK
* Emote blush (contour)
* Sunny By Nature MSF

EYES
* Fast Response Eye Cream
* Studio Finish Concealer NW25
* UDPP
* Sunny By Nature MSF (I LOVE THIS AS AN ALL OVER LID COLOUR!!!)
* Spiced Chocolate e/s (Cult of Cherry Spiced Chocolate Quad)
* Kid e/s
* Vanilla e/s (highlight)
* Liquid Last in Point Black
* Fluidline in Blacktrack
* Ardell Demi Wispies
* Cover Girl Lashblast Waterproof Mascara
* Fluidline in Dipdown (brows)

LIPS
* Brave New Bronze l/s
* Miss Marble l/g

3 comments:

✿Ji✿ said...

Aww you look gorgeous!♥

Jamie said...

Hiya!! Did you say that you are from Toronto?!? If you are, I was just wondering where do you go (the location) for the warehouse sales that sell MAC products? Please let me know!! :O I would really appreciate it!!

Kah said...

You look Beautiful.