Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Review: Grand Duos

So I've had my Grand Duos blushes for nearly two weeks now and feel that I can do a proper and more thorough review. The product in general is great because the colours are beautiful, unique and very vibrant and pigmented. My absolute favourite of the three that I own is definitely Hot Planet - it is still the one I reach for every single day... it's such a great and versatile colour.
Moon River... although beautiful to look at in the pan, is just too light for me... don't get me wrong, it's a great highlight colour, but I get the same results from my Blonde MSF from the BlondeBrunetteReadhead Collection...
Finally, Grand Duo... I don't think it's fair i give a review for this one... I have actually only used this once. Not because I don't like it, but because the colour is such a rich plum, it is more suited for night use, and since I haven't been going out -- I haven't had the opportunity to use it... but i absolutely LOVE LOVE the melange side of it.. it's just GORGEOUS!
The lasting power is great! I have my fair share of blushes... and I am so pleased that these ACTUALLY last all day... even longer than NARS! (I find that normal MAC blushes don't last so long, which is a bummer)...
I am missing 4 from the collection, and depending on my upcoming haul to the MAC sale this weekend, I'll decide if i'll complete the collection by picking up the rest =)

(4 out of 5)

3 comments:

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Hey! Great Review! You can b2m for the trigloss...I'll get to go tomorrow and I asked the mac MA already and it's ok. I always take advantage of b2m and get the one with most value lol...like mineralize eyeshadows or dazzleglass or these tri colors all work fine! You should go to the pro queen street mac...they are very lenient and it's the best mac store when it comes to b2ming! =)

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

I was wondering...what Mac sale are you talking about for this weekend? =S I'm a bit confused.

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Is it the Mac warehouse sale?