Thursday, March 19, 2009

Too Faced Shadow Insurance



I caved and bought this today... i de-bottled my UDPP into the lipgloss pens... but i find that it's actually drying up.. i contacted Enkore and asked him if the same had happend for him... and he said 'no'... so i have no idea what i've done wrong... i am so pissed about udpp (love the product HATE HATE HATE HATE the packaging)... i decided to try TFSI.... even though i've always been turned off by it whenever i test it on my hand in-store... it seems a lot more... liquidy in consistency.. whereas udpp is more of a paste...

I used it today... and to my surprise... when i squeezed the product out... the consistency is actually very similar to TFSI... that's a plus... and now... 5 hours later... still no creasing!! I'm excited... not only was i turned off by the mixed reviews of it (UDPP reviews were far more superior)... but i was also extremely turned off by the price... but now that UDPP's price jumped to $22 (from $18)... and TSFI is still $24... i figured it wouldn't hurt to try...

so far so good.. i'll see how it fairs on a long school day...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I want to try tfsi too but my lids are very oily and i'm worried that it won't work for them.