Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coastal Scents: Camouflage Concealer Palette


I've been trying to build my kit (and believe it or not... part of my super mac haul does go into my kit) but have been having trouble finding foundation/concealer palettes as they are super expensive or just plain hard to find (I wanted the bobbi brown one, but i've never seen it in Canada)... and buying foundations/concealers individually just isn't ideal, especially if i have to travel with it in my traincase... so i was ecstatic when coastal scents introduced a concealer palette (that aren't tiny either) for only 16.95!


I haven't tried it on myself yet -- i just opened up the package, but i made some swatches and the consistency is very creamy and seems to dry to a nice matte/opaque finish.... needs to be set with powder for sure tho, as when i lightly run my finger across the swatches, the colour transfers easily (but feels powdery soft).... can't wait to use this palette!





4 comments:

Charmy said...

Thanks for the swatches, I've been waiting for some reviews of this product. I was thinking of getting it for my kit as well.

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Did you get charged for customs?

Kim said...

I thought this concealer palette was great at first, but 5 days later i opened it back up and they were all dried out and had a very thick consistency. I dont know if i got a bad batch or what. =(

Kim said...
This comment has been removed by the author.