Monday, July 13, 2009

Make-Up Collection: Lipgloss

Plushglass: Angel Cream, Bingo!, Big Baby

Special pkg lipglass: Kiss Manish, Pink Manish,
Gold Rebel, Liberated, Sweetness

Lipglass: Spirited, Florabundance, Of Corset!,
Viva Glam VI SE, Magnetique, Cult of Cherry

Lip Gelees: Valentine's, Saplicious, Glosspitality

Love Nectar (Lustreglass), Not So shy (See Thru Lip Colour), Flashmode (Lustreglass)
Dazzleglasses: Comet Blue, Love Alert, Funtabulous,
Goldyrocks, Via Veneto, Bare Neccesity, Smile

Boy Bait Cremesheen Glass, Miss Marble, Eccentricity

4 comments:

Chrissy said...

Wow, that is A LOT of lipgloss. I'm jealous! Nice collection. :)

stellarvixen said...

uuu waaaahh delicious collection..
mac loved!

MakeOurLoversBeg said...

I am definitely jealous!! I adore you!

xoxo

Unknown said...

I'm actually surprised, I thought you have more hahaha =P