Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Make-Up Collection: Lipsticks

For the longest time (up until about a year ago) I only owned ONE MAC lipstick (but several Clinique from gift with purchases). I always felt that lipstick was a little dated and I just never really saw myself using them. I still rarely wear lipstick, but I've developed an unhealthy love for them nonetheless =P Here is a collection of my MAC lipsticks that I've hauled over the past year (with the exception of Mystique).

Special pkg: Brave New Bronze (satin), Girl About Town (amplified),
Kiss Manish (frost), Honey Moon (frost), Big Bow (glaze)

Special pkg: Strayin' (frost), Cute-Ster (lustre), Gladiola (matte), Fleshpot (Satin)

Cremesheen: Creme Cup, Lavendar Whip, Creme d'Nude

Peachstock (satin), Lollipop Loving (glaze), Bubbles (glaze)


Lustre: A Rose Romance, Way To Love, Creme Cerise, Blow Dry

Amplified Cream: Violetta, So Scarlet, Saint Germain

Frost: Strange Hybrid, Pomposity, What a Do, Mystique, "O", Port Red

Viva Glam: V (lustre), VI SE (lustre)

Slim Shine: Intimidate, Urgent!, Assertive, Gentle Simmer, Mousse

Pro Longwear: Unchanging, Fully Charged, Custom Rose

6 comments:

Chrissy said...

That is a LOT of lipstick! I wish I could own that many! Lol. Someday, when I get a job I will. I don't even own a lipstick from Mac!

I do agree though, I also used to think lipstick is dated and I still sometimes can't bring myself to wearing obvious lip colors (I stick to nude shades/nude pink shades). Hopefully that'll change someday.

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

So many pretty colours! I love your lipstick collection. I feel like taking some pics now too.lol

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Is it BOYFRIEND or BESTFRIEND? lol

Zerin (XinaRox) said...

Ahhh nice!!! ;) I'm sure you know a bit of bengali? lol Ami tumake bhalo bashi. ;)

Katrina said...

holy crap thats a lot of lipstick! YOU GO GIRL!

Unknown said...

Love your lipstick collection! I'm regretting I missed out on So Scarlet lipstick xx