Monday, January 11, 2010

Boo...

My two bestfriends came over this past Saturday for a movie/girl's night. I made us dinner, we played video games, watched a movie and did our nails. When they were on their way out at 3am, I was trying to carry way too many things at once and tipped over my entire box of nail polishes -- I broke my MAC Love & Friendship polish =( I LOVE that colour.... now I have to wait til the next MAC sale and hope that they still carry it there... or wait for a repromote... boo...

That is all.

2 comments:

anne said...

awwww this is like a "FML" post that only beauty/enthusiasts would understand lol.
oh btw, im that girl you gave tickets to for the mac sale last fall... i thank you lotssss for giving my mac collection/make up obsession a jump start :)

<3

lindah said...

aww.. I love mine :D I'm sorry about yours! >_<