Saturday, January 09, 2010

Wishlist fulfilled!

My very sweet and thoughtful boyfriend fulfilled the majority of my Christmas wishlist this holiday which was all held in this beautiful hot pink Holt Renfrew giftbox. For those of you who are not familiar with Holt Renfrew, it is Canada's high-end department store, which I believe is equivalent to Neiman Marcus.

Find out what was in the box:

heeeeeeeeeeeeee =D

Lush gift card, Sephora gift Card, Chapters giftcard,
Lululemon Giftcard, Godiva chocolates, a book filled with true stories of experiences of teachers in their first years (I'm an aspiring teacher) and a 4gb micro SD card.

Tiffany & Co. Charm bracelet, YSL Rouge Volupte #9, MAC giftcard


And last but not least, Gucci Hobo!!!!!! I have always wanted this one, but it has apparently been discontinued (plus so many people have it), so he got me the newest one from the Spring 2010 collection. Isn't it beautiful?! I LOVE IT! <3
Disclaimer: All products mentioned were given to me as gifts.

9 comments:

Kristina said...

Looks like you had a wonderful Christmas and your boyfriend is absolutely fabulous to get exactly what you had wanted for Christmas =]

Christy said...

wow, i've never seen so many goodies in one box before! haha lucky girl!

cindycs said...

wow the boyfriend is amazing for getting you most of the things you wanted on that wishlist. congrats. i wish i was so fortunate lol

Kizzy said...

How sweet of him!

Babybubblz said...

such a sweet bf! shopping time!

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

Look at all the gift cards, lucky gal! And the bag, lol

charlene-ann said...

aahhhh super sweet <3

Alicia said...

Wow what a good christmas you had! I also got several Lush gift cards for christmas (love that store), but now I think I'm going to have to add that gucci purse to my bithday wish list (I just made one on myregistry.com)...too cute!

LePooke said...

OMG your boyfriend certainly spoiled you! Enjoy your wonderful gifts!